Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Music and The Veranda

On your walk home you may see:







Here:


On your way to drink and eat:




Whether living in the city or not (but even more when!) I’m a fan of patios and walks home!  I’d been meaning to post this…  The other Tuesday I caught the group above playing a few impromptu songs while walking through Dupont.  People watching is surely the best. 

That evening ended with The Veranda and their half price wine night.  Mediterranean food and white wine (I recommend their Sauvignon Blanc) is also the best, especially when it’s happy hour night.  I indulged in a veg burger and Alec in pasta with Italian sausage in a marinara sauce.  To get detailed (because this is something I’d want to make at home), my burger had avocado, olive tapenade, tomato, pickled red onion, lettuce and pepper jack cheese on it.  It was delicious!  Not having a backyard, it’s especially nice to linger at local patio spots on nice nights- more people and dog watching and a great excuse to indulge in good food and wine.  We have many of such spots, more to come on this blog I’m sure!

ps:  The pictures below are some outtakes in bad light (notice the laugh progression tehehe)





No comments:

Post a Comment