Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Eggheads



This weekend we took a mini trip to see friends and family in Annapolis.  At 26 I am still a sucker for dyeing Easter eggs so on Sunday I managed to convince the whole family to partake in the activity.  While rummaging for supplies we found electrical tape, changing how we dye eggs perhaps forever- and resulting in the eggheads below!  The tape is waterproof so we cut out (and hole punched) our way through 36 eggs.  Fun weekend! 

Alec suggested that I take the tres banditos around to all of the "must-sees" in DC Travelocity dwarf style so they may be making an appearance again...


While on Pinterest looking for eggspiration I also ran across these cupcake eggs from Cupcake Project- very clever!





4 comments:

  1. I'm very sad you didn't post pictures of my "2012 the end is nigh" egg. I put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into that damn egg and to not get even a hint of recognition is very..disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll feature that one with the tres banditos later this week? Will that suffice Mr?!

      Delete
  2. this was fun.... electric tape worked amazing yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete