Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

$2 Tickets and $1 Hotdogs

Our view- Go Nats!

Yesterday a group of us went to the $2 tickets Nationals game.  If you haven’t been to a game yet, I highly suggest making the trip whether you are a baseball fan or not.  Weather was perfect and what better way to spend a Tuesday than with friends outside.  The game is an added perk. 

Another perk is the Bull Pen, an open beer gardenish area outside the park.  Live bands play before the game and you can usually find a few corn hole games going.  The Bull Pen looks out over the metro so after the game it’s a great place to hang out and watch the crowds thin.  


Since I haven’t focused on food in a while, I thought I would mention my love of hotdogs.  I am not a huge meat eater, but the nostalgia of being at the game, eating a dog, gets me every time.  While looking for a photo to exemplify this dog love (with ketchup, mustard and chopped onions) I found this article.  Sigh.  I hope that drinking DC water has upped my stomach immunity!  Props to the Nats for being name dropped as a healthy food stadium!  Do you think my hotdog is included?    

An overall great evening.  Tonight is $1 hot dogs if you’re interested.

Ps: Part 2 of the OC Guide is on it’s way sometime this week 


No comments:

Post a Comment