Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Antes de morir quiero _________


Good morning!  Something fun from last night-  While walking home from a delicious dinner I ran into a group of people pondering this renovation wall that had recently gone up.  As I got closer I realized that someone had put up a “Before I die _______” and “Antes de morir quiero _______” mural and left chalk for people to fill in the blanks!  I called Alec and had him join me on the corner (Q and 14th).  We spent the next half hour reading others’ answers and adding our own.  Answers ranged from the most ridiculous (Before I die I want to own taxidermy…) to very personal (Before I die I want to see my children grow up.)  As you will note, the board was almost completely filled.  Alec put me on his shoulders so that I could get a top spot!  You’ll see ours below:



A: Visit Middle Earth



A: Find the key to eternal life
A & K: See Daft Punk!
K: Pass on "old person" knowledge to someone



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!! What a great thing to stumble upon on your way home :) and I could have guessed who wrote Middle Earth....haha

    ReplyDelete